Leadership Training Checklist
Send Me The Leadership Trainer Preparation Checklist!
What You Get!
When you download this pdf, you get:
- Pages and pages of checklist items to ensure your next training is as powerful as you intend it to be and your participants deserve!
Why You Want Them!
This is a comprehensive checklist that offers three-dozen items you should be thinking about and planning for as you prepare your next leadership training. The checklist is chunked into six categories to best focus your attention:
- Contextual — about the training participants and organization.
- Pedagogical — about your framework for the training experience.
- Experiential Learning Activities — about your vehicle for creating ‘hands-on’ learning experiences
- Reflective Dialogue — about how you will ensure participants can internalize and apply their leadership learning.
- Tactical — about training space and strategic training preparation.
- Personal — about you!
Give Me The Goods!
Meet the Master Facilitator
Jonathan Kroll, PhD.
Founder, Executive Director, and Master Trainer
Jonathan began his career in Student Affairs by focusing on leadership development, community engagement, and reflection initiatives. He has co-founded two leadership training businesses and, during the last decade, has facilitated over 250 leadership workshops, retreats, trainings, and conference presentations.
Jonathan is a Lecturer in the Professional Leadership Studies program and Acting Director of Academic Programs in the School of Professional Studies at the University of Rhode Island while also serving as the founding Executive Director of Leadership Trainer - a Boston-based organization operating as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.