Leadership Training Checklist
Send Me The Leadership Trainer Preparation Checklist!
What You Get!
When you download this pdf, you get:
- Pages and pages of checklist items to ensure your next training is as powerful as you intend it to be and your participants deserve!
Why You Want Them!
This is a comprehensive checklist that offers three-dozen items you should be thinking about and planning for as you prepare your next leadership training. The checklist is chunked into six categories to best focus your attention:
- Contextual — about the training participants and organization.
- Pedagogical — about your framework for the training experience.
- Experiential Learning Activities — about your vehicle for creating ‘hands-on’ learning experiences
- Reflective Dialogue — about how you will ensure participants can internalize and apply their leadership learning.
- Tactical — about training space and strategic training preparation.
- Personal — about you!
Give Me the Goods!
Meet the Master Facilitator
Jonathan Kroll is the Founder, Executive Director, and a Master Facilitator of Leadership Trainer — the Authority in Training leadership Trainers.
He serves as a Lecturer in the Professional Leadership Studies program at the University of Rhode Island.
Jonathan is called to transform the landscape of leadership training and development by better preparing those who serve as leadership educators and facilitators to others. He has facilitated hundreds of trainings to thousands of participants. These worksheets and the instruction manual were designed to make it easier for you to facilitate dynamic, engaging, and leadership-learning-oriented trainings for your participants.